Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Trip to the Grocery Store

I grocery shop every Wednesday. Today is Wednesday December 30, 2009 so it is officially my last trip to the grocery store for the next year. Can't say that I'm sad about that! Anyway, I'm taking "last meal" requests from my family. Everyone gets one last meal of their favorite dish. So this week we are having:

Chicken Enchiladas
French Dip
Stuffed Shells
Hamburgers
Tri-Tip
Chicken Adobo

This is going to be one whopping grocery bill - LOL. I'm going to have to avoid the temptation to stock up at the grocery store. It's going to be hard. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by this whole project already.

On a related note, I got a Bosch for Christmas!! I'm SO excited! I had a KitchenAid that has been my trusted companion for the last 10 years but I can only make 2-3 loaves of bread at a time which means baking bread twice a week for my large family. With this Bosch I can make up to 8 loaves at once ~ Woo Hoo!! Now I can keep the extra loaves in the freezer until I need them.

Next Sunday I will post my official rules for the coming year....

No comments:

Post a Comment